The Complete Solution
Choice Accreditation Services recognises the work and time involved in submitting your practice site for assessment. We are pleased to offer a service to assist your practice in collating, formatting and submitting to one of the three approved accreditors.
Assistance can also be given in relation to governance including licenses, registrations and general practice housekeeping to ensure your site is compliant with State and Federal requirements.
In addition to passing the accreditation, you will also have an efficient practice with all your paperwork in order.
An example how we can help:
- Liaise with your reception/administration team/yourself to collect data for your accreditation submission
- Format your local policies and procedures to submit for accreditation
- Help you create relevant and 'user friendly' policies as required
- Ensure your registrations and licenses comply with State and Federal legislation
- Referral as required to preferred suppliers in relation to radiation safety, infection control and occupational health and safety
- All done remotely via email and telephone reducing time, costs and unnecessary fuss
Choice Accreditation Services offer a personal and dedicated service for each client as we only complete one site at a time.